Return to Website

MWGraphics Forum

none

MWGraphics Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DXTBMP no right tool bar

Hi all, I have no right tool bar on the DXTBMP window. have only the upper left menu bar, ie: File, Prefs, Image, etc. and the lower right Tool Bar with Load, Save, Send to Editor, Refresh after Edit, etc, and nothing else but the window. I upgraded a couple of days ago to see if i'd get it but didn't get it. I have version 4.00.95 and I downloaded the dll pkg. at the same time and it seems I got everything but the mwthumb.dll. The, "About", screen under DLLs says mwthumb.dll not found. I'm running a 17" Toshiba Laptop with an Intel DUO Core CPU T5450@1.66 Ghz and a Mobil Intel 965 Express Chipset Family Display Card With 2 Ghz RAM. Not the best gaming machine but its been adequate so far. Someone who's a much better painter than I am told me to make sure that the, "mip maps-include when saving", box was NOT checked when I saved with DXTBMP. Well I couldn't find that option and after a little research I found that check box is on the right tool bar which I don't have for some reason. Any help would be appreaciated