MWGraphics Forum

none

MWGraphics Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Developer GSL

A good day to you, Mr. Wright.

I am a Sim-Outhouse member, my name is Stefano Denti and I use the web pseudonim of "kelticheart". I was directed to get in touch with you by John Moore, a.k.a. Sarg Willy, in order to ask you for GSL source files.
This request comes from my necessity to install new GSL based airfields sceneries in CFS2, that are being developed and advertised in SOH's CFS2 Forum, more specifically for European and Mediterranean theatres.

Sarg Willy recently sent me Tunisian airfields to try out, but I can't see any building or airport structure, just a bare naked runway.

When I reported to him this problem he sent me and e-mail stating:
"Hi Stef,, First you,ll need to Contact Martin Wright ,, use a header that
says--- " Developer GSL" --- These are his source files and he tracks all
GSL editers and owners ,,"....."Of the Two most important developments for CFS-2
,, One is GSL and No 2 is Rumpity,s Water ,, Mask Rider is using GSL and
Pen 32 has released some Pacfic GSL with the Euroe Theater to follow ,,
Crashaz is making Pearl in GSL too,, Not to mention all of Xaivers China and
Russian bases are all GSL format"....."Martin,s GSL
editer is very easy to use ,, and is needed to install the Lay files or GSL
files".

Hence, the reason for this request message to you.

I thank you very much for your time and I would like to ask you one more question.
Since I am connected through a 56K house mode that rarely goes past 50bps, I would like to know how big the download size would be and whether it's possible to download it through DAP in separated sessions, resuming it each time.

Let me congratulate with you for your outstanding CFS2 utilities, none of the little repaints and touchups I uploaded to SOH would have been possible without your DXTbmp extended bitmap utility.

Thank you again for all the great free addons you created for CFS2, that I've been enjoying since CFS2 was released.

Best regards,
Stef

Re: Developer GSL

Hi Stefano.
Some confusion in the instructions you received. By "contact" I meant email (with "Developer" somewhere in the Re: line). That way I have your email address to send the GSL stuff to and it is just a quick Reply... ;^)

I have sent you the package to the email address you supplied with the post.

Re: Re: Developer GSL

Good day, Martin!

Your package is being retrieved by my Outlook Exp. right now. The e-mail address is the correct and only one I use.
Thank you very much for your immediate reply.
I am looking forward to install it and experience all the GSL wonders described by so many other users in SOH's CFS2 Forum.

Best regards,
Stefano