Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was there a Wizard 2 HP?

Bought a Wizard today at a flea market for a friend that wants it for decoration outside their lake house. Sticker says it's 2 horse. I can't find any info about a 2 HP.

Re: Was there a Wizard 2 HP?

Possibly a rebadged Eska. A number of retailers offered them in various power ratings. Usually
an air cooled powerhead made by Tecumseh.
Louis

Upper engine housing is aqua. Lower is off white. Has "Wizard" in white letters on both sides.

Just visit Google

I'm happy that it's been answered, never thought that there's that kind of Wizard out there. Nice to know. Anyway, since it's been settled, how about we all play some games online? I have a game here that we can play for free and this game is called Scribble Rider; if you like racing game, let's try this one. Just check the link so you can download the game easily.

these disney games; watch now!

Hi! There's a great way to make your essay papers looks perfect. Just contact this online studentshare writing company at any time you need to buy task company website is a popular academic writing company highly regarded by its clients helps improve academic performance and simplify the process of writing academic papers, 24/7 online customer support!