Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need a gas tank for WA3

Did you see anything interesting at the meet? More often than not there is something under a tail gate, at the bottom of a bucket or hidden in plain
sight that has your name on it. Even better is to meet someone with motor
interests the same as yours. Every chapter has room for a few more members so pass the word around. Best of luck in finding a shoebox tank.
Louis

Re: Need a gas tank for WA3

I found a Wizard tank and lower unit....for a later wizard....but the guys I met were super and I got alot of questions answered. I had some info that a couple of the guys needed, so mailing that off to them on Monday.

Going to the next meet in February and will take a couple of my motors with me. If I luck out I will find what I need for my Wizard and show it off.

I have a list of 6 local guys I met that all have offered to help me and a couple of those guys will be able to help me find parts.

Also going to donate one of the motors I have to the chapter. I got a Fisherman 5.5 a few weeks ago (1956) and have decided not to restore it. After the Wizard I am going to restore an older motor. I have a Johnson 210 (1937) and it just looks real cool.

Got to finish my first one though....will be working on it today.

Doug