Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wizard Super10 WM7A

Have a Super 10 and tank I was going to sell locally (N.E. Ohio) but thought a Wizard enthusiast might put it to better use. Hasn't run in 20 years but still has good compression.

Re: Wizard Super10 WM7A

Doug,

Do you have any pictures you can post?

JP

Yes, I have some pics but I'm not sure how to post them on this site. Please give me input and I'll get them to you.
Thanks, Doug.

Hi Doug,

You'd have to post them to a free photo site (I use Photobucket) and then post the web link here. Very easy and will give everyone a chance to check it out.

Are the WM7As with the tiller throttle? Can't remember.

Thanks,
JP

Here are the pics of the super 10. I'm not sure if I did this correctly so let me know if you can view them or not.
Thanks,
Doug

http://s585.photobucket.com/albums/ss295/1983benz/

Yep, that is one way of doing it. Looks like it is in good condition. This is a good place to post an ad. You may also want to try posting a free classified ad on the www.aomci.org page. You'll hit a large audience of collectors.

looks nice.

Doug: Send me the price with shipping to buff10@charter.net & also please send the serial # off the tag on the back of the swivel bracket.
Thanks

Thanks Doug for your prompt response on the WM7-A & for selling me the motor. I am looking forward to receiving it & restoring it to running condition.