Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Needed service manual

I am in need of service manuals for a WK-7 and a WG-7 They can be copies, I do not need originals. I have looked at Ebay but think there has to be a better place to get Wizard stuff then there. Please email me with any hep thanks

Re: Needed service manual

The AOMCI Western New York Chapter has manuals online (see link below). Although they don't have Wizard manuals, they have manuals for both the Merucury KG7 and the Mark 20, which are the equivalents to your motors. The Wizard manuals are really hard to come by. You might want to post a request for them on the AOMCI Ask a Member board, too. But in the interim, this should help you out. I used the Mark 6 manual for my Wizard Super 5, and it was a huge help.

http://pub9.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=737212788&album=49288#bn-photocenter-1-1-737212788

thanks JP, Your right Wizard mauals seem to have a collector following. But those of us that want to "use" the manuals have a little trouble getting them. Funny thing is I have less trouble get manuals for my Olivers then for Wizards. Thanks again

Forrest: I have both in my Wizard Dealers Master Maual. The WF7 & WG-7 are both together in one section & the WK7 is a seperate manual. These are illustrated parts manuals. I could remove them & have them copied & sent to you at my cost. Let me know, and the reason these wizard manuals are harder to come by than the Olivers is because they are a more collectable motor & I have never seen much available in the Wizard manuals, especially the later, larger H.P. motors.. The printings were produced by Mercury & usually supplied to Mercury dealers for their information as Western Auto Supply, who sold Wizards did not do their own repair work but a few samll Wizard stores did do small repairs. I was extremely fortunate to find a original Western Auto Supply Dealers Outboard Motor & Parts Service Manual. I collect only the 1956 WM7 & the 1957 WM7A's as they ran the MK25 powerhead with the single line fuel pump tank. This block was much stronger, bigger crank etc than the earlier Wizard 10's.

Forrest: Please send me a e-mail contact.

It should be there, Just sent it. Thanks again