Find A Friend Forum  
facebook

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Paris in September

Fantastic. It would be great to have some one who knows their way around!
Im from Scotland, live in Edinburgh.You?
Which part of Paris are you in?
Ailsa

Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

Hi Yvonne and Ailsa, I will be in Paris for a year come the end of this month and would love to meet up with both of you. i wil be in the South West-ish part of paris for a French-Swedish family. Am really looking forward to it, but also know no-one when i arrive, apart from jelena, another au pair I met on this. if either of you have facebook, feel free to add me, it doesn't bring me up on search engines, so if you type in 'UWS 6ths' - I am the administrator to that group. Hope to hear from both of you soon.xxx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

Or add me to msn - jackarmy75@hotmail.com

hey dominic i just added you on facebook.that would be cool as i dont know anyone here yet....am here for nearly 2 months....whats the name of your town where you'll be stayin??x

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

Salut!

I'm French so I know Paris and if I can council something, it's to visit another part of France during your "holidays" because of course Paris is nice but noisy and not really... green...
I live in South of France, near Lyon and I've visited parts of France and Strasbourg, Provence... are the best places of France!! Beautiful landscapes and some little old town!
Really, knowing something else than Paris, I can say you that now, I like it just 2 weeks, no more... Then , I need my country place, near town and all commodities, with charming villages very dynamic, with lots of "vogues" in summer.
So Enjoy France!! (and not only Paris) You'll see that most of French, (particularly in South), love France but hate Paris, but of course, we may go in Paris once in our life!!!!!!
Bon séjour à Paris!
Sophie

I have just added you on facebook,Dominic. How is paris so far? I cannot wait to get there!
Yvonne, I will try to find you on facebook too!

Re: Paris in September

Hi,
I'm from the US and I'll be in Paris in September, Le Vesinet actually.. I don't know anyone in Paris so I would love to meet up with you girls!
Beth

Hi Beth,
Where abouts in the states? I have family over there.( i know its a big place but hay!haha) How long you in Paris for then?
Ailsa

I'm in Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh area.. where's your family at???
I'll be in Paris until May, I'm so excited!

Ok, well their in Iowa haha anyways! so have you ever done anything like this? Its my first time au pairing and I cant wait to get there! Are you on facebook or myspace?
Ailsa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

It's my first time as well, I'm very excited!
I just added you on facebook

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

hello,
Iv just recently found out that I too will be working as an Aupair in Paris in september.
I wont know anyone and dont know paris very well so would be great if we could meet up at some point. I start on the 3rd of sept and will be living in Saint Maurice. I have joined the aupairs in paris group on Facebook if anyone is on there aswel.
Thanks
Emilie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paris in September

And thank you, I have also joined the au pair in paris group on Facebook!

Hello there! I am also moving to Paris in September and will be staying in the city centre, next to the Eiffel Tower (lucky me!!). I don't know anyone, so I would love to arrange some coffee meetings/exploring weekends! I don't yet have my France mobile number, but my email address is britgirlinlondon@hotmail.com

I will be in Paris for a minimum of 12 months!

hi all, i am actually starting with a family on the 31st of august, so will be going there in a couple of weeks.
i will be living about 10 mins from the centre of paris, and im really excited and scared. i am 21 yrs old and would love to get to know some people before i go and hopefully would like to meet up and try and make a few friends, someone where i can practise my aweful french and basically to have someone going through the same thing and be able to talk about it and share stories would be amazing. so you can add my on face book, or on hotmail, or email me, it would be amazing to hear from you!
thanks guys
clair x x x

Hi Clair,
I tried to add you on facebook, but I have a feeling it may have been a different Clair...Im going through exactly the same thing...however through this I have met some people and feel better about meeting new friends. Im just excited lol If you want to try and add me on Facebook, we can talk abit more
Ailsa

thanks for replying ailsa, iv added you on face book, but iv also added u to msn to, so hopefully we can have a chat, and meet up when were in paris. also, how do i get to be a member of the au pair in paris group on face book??
thanks, hope to speak to you soon
clair x x

Ailsa et al,
I am coming to the Paris area (St Germain en Laye) with my first au pair placement at the beginning of December, and I am incredibly nervous, but it looks like there are a lot of au pairs in the area! I would love to get together and practice my french (currently it is tres mal). Also, I will have weekends off, and as I am from the United States (WI) I want to explore France with people!

Hey!

I'm a US citizen and future Paris-area Au pair this fall (Sept 09), as well. I'd love to find fellow French explorers (and walk through all the preparatory paperwork together) online before heading over to Paris.

Who's got the facebook??

- Robin

Au pair Jobs USA    Nanny Jobs Search Service    Best Nanny and aupair search service

Quick Links:

Forum Pages:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63