Find A Friend Forum  
facebook

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Munich

hi Tiffany! i'd love to meet up sometime (if you ever come to Munich and i'd love to go to Salzburg!) or we could even travel some place together! let me know! :)
how are things going for you?
-meredith

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! I hope your flight goes well. I will be flying into Munich on Tuesday and then my family is taking me to Salzburg. Hopefully we will be able to keep up communication and maybe meet. Good luck!

Jag åker också till München....

Hej Ania!
jag åker till münchen nästa måndag, den femte september. jag är 19 år och kommer från stockholm, skulle vara kul att hålla kontakten med någon svensk när man är där nere! Hör gärna av dig till mig om du vill ses där nere!
Elsa

Re: Munich..München

MUNICH! how do you like it? I will be leaving sept 24 for Grunwald (near Munich).
Let me know how you like it, any advice, or anything at all! or if you'd like to meet up when i'm t here that'd be great! :)
-meredith

Replying to:

Hi there! I will be heading of to Munich in a couple of weeks. I have found a family who seems great and I am really looking forward to it. It would be nice to meet some other aupairs living nearby for some party and sightseeing. I am 23 years old and I come from Sweden. Please send me a message if you are going there soon or if you have allready got there. /Ania

Ania,
hello! are you still in Munich? I am here and have been for a few weeks! it'd be great to meet other au pairs! :)
-meredith
how do you like it? where in Munich are you? i'm in Grunwald.

Replying to:

Hi there! I will be heading of to Munich in a couple of weeks. I have found a family who seems great and I am really looking forward to it. It would be nice to meet some other aupairs living nearby for some party and sightseeing. I am 23 years old and I come from Sweden. Please send me a message if you are going there soon or if you have allready got there. /Ania

Hey there, I'm Tami from Australia. I'm starting an Au pair job near Munich in May this year and would love to meet some new people to party with!! Drop me a line and let me know if and when you wanna meet up!
Tam

Re: Re: Munich..München

hey! welcome, in a bit, to Munich! let me know if i can help w/ anything. i've been here for 6 months so can help out a bit and at least introduce you to a few other people! :)

email me and let me know where in Munich you'll be and if you have any questions! :)
enjoy your last month of freedom at home.
-mere

Au pair Jobs USA    Nanny Jobs Search Service    Best Nanny and aupair search service

Quick Links:

Forum Pages:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63