facebook

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Au Pair in Basel Switzerland

Hi Amy. Welcome.
I am currently an au pair in St.Gallen Switzerland, about 2 hours from Basel, and I am also a Canadian. It would be fun to meet up sometime. I am here untill August. Get in touch.

Re: Re: Au Pair in Basel Switzerland

Hey that sounds awesome! I should be heading there the beginning of May, so we shold definatly get each others email and plan to meet somewhere in the middle between St. Gallen and Basel! cheers!

Amy

hey amy.
Im in Muri Switzerland. its 5 mins away from Bern. Ill be here till march 2006 and could use some aupair friends. im 19 years of age. and would love to meet up. im also canadian. what part of canada u from'
vanessa vandekerckhove

Re: Re: Au Pair in Basel Switzerland

Hey Vanessa,
I will be leaving for Basel the end of April, I am not sure how far I am from Bern, I will be staying in Basel, that is on the boarder of France and Germany. It seems to be a very nice place there, I believe Bern is in the middle of Switzerland??? but it is a small country so it should not be that far. Anyways I look forward to meeting with you!

if you have msn you should add me to your contact list:
amy_coates1@hotmail.com

cheers, Amy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey amy.
Im in Muri Switzerland. its 5 mins away from Bern. Ill be here till march 2006 and could use some aupair friends. im 19 years of age. and would love to meet up. im also canadian. what part of canada u from'
vanessa vandekerckhove

Re: Re: Re: Au Pair in Basel Switzerland

Hey Amy,
Basel is about an hour from Bern. Bern is the capital and is a really beautiful place to go to. maybe when u get here i can show u around of what i now so far. Cant wait till you get here. u must be so excited like i was. is this your first aupair job? what part of canada are u from?
i added u to my msn list.
See yah soon
vanessa

Amy, I emailed you, but have yet to hear from you, so I thought I'd try it this way... I'm just a few minutes from Basel. I'm in a little village in the countryside, but Basel is where I take my language classes, do my shopping, go out with friends, etc. I've been here since January 13th, and will be here until May or June of 2006!! I love it here! It's really quite spectacular, and BAsel is a really neat city! It would be fun to be able to show you around.
Also, Vanessa, I'd like to meet you too! And,
Brooke, haha, sorry you didn't make it to Basel for my birthday, but if you heard anything from Henny, you didn't miss much.... or, actually, you missed a lot- but nothing good. :)
Ok, ladies, let's get in touch! Spring in Switzerland is absolutely GLORIOUS and I can't wait to go hang out by the Rhine this summer!!

Hi! I'm moving to Zurich Switzerland in September. Is that anywhere near Basel?

Re: Au Pair in Basel, Switzerland

Zurich is an hour away from Basel. Anyways, I'm Skyler, I'm 18 and I will be living in Ramlinsburg which is kinda between Basel and Zurich (20 min. drive to Basel, 1 hour to Zurich)
If you want to chat, just write back,
Skyler

Hey, this is Danielle, I am not "also Canadian", am actually American. I just moved to Loerrach, Germany 20 mins from Basel. I would love to meet some native- english speaking people so that they might understand my jokes! Email me!

Au pair Jobs USA    Nanny Jobs Search Service    Best Nanny and aupair search service

Quick Links:

Forum Pages:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63