Forum: Astrology on the Web Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What rising sign am I???

Hi Steven

Please also post the year of your birth, so we can calculate your rising sign accurately for you. The day and month is not enough info, as signs vary somewhat from year to year. This said, I picked 1980 and also 1981, 83 and 84 and calculated the rising sign each time as Sagittarius, so I think you almost certainly have Sagittarius rising, unless you were born between 1942 and 1945, in which case your rising sign is likely to be Scorpio due to Tokyo time being imposed by Japanese conquerors. Singapore time zones have an interesting history. Check out http://www.astrologycom.com/sagasc.html. It looks like the "Rule of Thumb" calculator is not quite correct in your case, but then we do say it is just rule of thumb and, to be sure, you must get the chart drawn up accurately.

Best wishes

Nathan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi,

I am more and more confusing after researching all the 12 signs and went to many horoscopes website to find out what sign am i really are for months already...

some site state tat my rising sign is Scorpio, others site state tat my rising sign is Sagittarius... however this site state that i am Capricorn, but almost all of the info stated in Capricorn rising doesn't match me at all...

any idea which rising sign am i belong to??

btw my birth date and time is 5th of august at 14:37, born in Singapore...

Re: Re: What rising sign am I??? - by Steven - Jul 8, 2008 1:29am
Re: Re: Re: What rising sign am I??? - by Nathan - Jul 8, 2008 2:26am
Re: Re: Re: Re: What rising sign am I??? - by Steven - Jul 9, 2008 8:18pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com