People Can Make a Difference!

Forum: Astrology on the Web Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: story for a story teller

I HAVE said that chymists who seek out nature's probities or inclinations should consult within themselves, only then addressing externalities. Why is this? Because all things proceed from pole to pole, as we learn from Egyptian tombs where painted noblemen march forward to the past, preceding their descendants in hieratic order. Now this is harmonious, marvelous and immutable.

I HAVE said that alchymists plot the course of each disease with its premonitory symptoms because a disease is a plant that will develop into a tree if it has not been rooted out while it is young. I say a child is able to cut down an oak soon after it springs from the acorn, but given time enough this will require a strong man with an ax. And I say further that men must see by what operation nature conducts her work in order to revise the meaning of what they think.

PSEUDO-ALCHYMISTS that labor against quicksilver, sea salt and sulfur dream of hermetic gold through transformation, yet they fail to grasp the natural course of development since what they employ are literal readings of receipts. Accordingly they bring baskets of gilded pebbles to sell, or drops of vinegar in cloudy alembics...futile panaceas meant for a charnel house. This is false magistery.

THOUSANDS proclaim themselves Adept that have dealt little with spagyric matter. By such conceit they disenfranchise the conscientious aspirant. Puffers abound...monk-bellied wizards proposing deleterious recipes in lieu of knowledge. Granted a crock of paste I doubt any could fix a fractured pot. Their persuasions are wretched, false and degenerate, their devices precarious.

I HAVE watched charlatans with the help of greasy advocates cloaked in malfeasance skipping and bleating merry as goats. But as a metallic stone attracts and repels iron particles according to its animus, so does every man attract or repel effluvia for evil or good. And what he is, that will he be at his death since the spirit does not deviate from itself. Consequently each man endows the atmosphere with a vestige and register of his life. And I say that as the angry light of dawn will diminish a candle, so does alchymic magistery eclipse and shame the artifice of squint-eyed gut-bucket butchers serving slabs of deceit. I would not award them Christian burial. I would hang them up-right like Diogenes to scare off crows. Cucurbit, alembic, furnace, retort...only thus shall we hear the human predicament annunciated, since within our Philosophic Egg begins a fabulous process of fermentation, distillation and extraction.

Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 11, 2007 2:44am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 12, 2007 1:55am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 12, 2007 3:12am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 12, 2007 3:15am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 13, 2007 1:32am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 13, 2007 3:03am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 13, 2007 3:26am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 14, 2007 2:16am
Re: story for a story teller - by fairychele - May 15, 2007 4:19am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com