Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Excerpt from "Which Man"

James abruptly caught me up in his arms -- stymieing me. However, I quickly recovered and struggled to get loose. But his grip was so solid that I could do nothing, as he pressed me against the wall.

What in God’s name had come over him? “James! What are you doing?”

I felt every rock-hard part of his physique as he leaned into me. I tried to turn away, but he cupped my face firmly in his hands and possessed my mouth in a wildly passionate French kiss. He kissed me for so long and with such supreme ardor that I nearly swooned. When finally he released me, I was too stunned to speak. He too, seemed surprised by what had transpired. We stared at each other, while James absently swabbed traces of my fruity lip gloss off his mouth with thumb and forefinger. For a brief interval, his eyes were riveted to mine, and then he slowly retreated and strode back into the living room.

----------------------------

"Which Man" can be found at the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/Which-Man-Ginny-Albert/dp/0595436110/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201838790&sr=1-1

or

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-43611-0

officer p. snyder wants to arrest christian for being there

officer p. snyder, the Indianapolis police department, wanted to arrest the prophet, God gave him what to say, he is in a rage, and will get this, prophet was walking in his old neighborhood, not doing anything wrong, and snyder harrased, call it, look what you did to yourself snyder, write i.p.d. and tell them, if would have arrested prophet, to the hospital first, a public defender, a jury trial, it would have costed snyder his job, snyder is a little worried cause he harrassed, God showed bob in a vision that, snyder wanted to arrest him, and he told him that, and he said, if you want to play hardball, I guarantee you you will loose, he, harrased, that would have brought a lawsuit against Indianapolis, he knows it, now, Jesus is looking at snyder, p. snyder, Indianapolis police officer, write them, send visions, p. snyder circled by twice, after, bob left, his old neighbourhood, because, p. snyder, threathened, for, walking, in the park, and neighbourhood, somebody, called, and said, suspicious, and, p. snyder, showed up, and, threatened, I will tow your van, it looks inoperable, no, he was, maintainence, p. said, nope, what about this dui, and prophet said, what did it say, God told him what to say, and officer p. snyder said, hold it, you better answer me, in his heart, he wanted to, arrest, bob, for no reason, what about this, and hollie pointed, hold it, what did it say, bob doesnt even know, get out of here, pointed snyder, write and tell, he, threatened, and, an, indy parks officer, heard, some, and, did, nothing, call it, an open shame, for, i.p.d., Indianapolis police department, bob went to the river, p. snyder, circled, by, twice home page pray for my gums