Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blinded By Passion Trivia Contest

For those of you who have not already read my novel, Blinded By Passion, I've decided to post the first 5 chapters on my Yahoo group site....Yes, you're reading correctly...the first 5 chapters. In addition, I will hold a trivia contest and 5 lucky winners will receive a copy of Blinded By Passion.

If you'd like to enter the contest, just visit my Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shelleyleblanc, join to read the first five chapters, then email me the answer to this trivia question:

What type of ring was William wearing when Catherine went to the coffee shop with him?

The first five chapters are listed in the messages category from a message posted on January 22, 2007.

When you know the answer...email it to shelley@shelleyleblanc.com, and you'll be entered in the final drawing to win one of 5 copies of Blinded By Passion on Valentine's Day....February 14, 2007. Winners will be notified by email.

Because Blinded By Passion has mature content, this contest is only open to those who are 18 years of age or older.

Back Cover Copy of Blinded By Passion, a contemporary romance novel:

Beautiful fashion designer, Catherine Sheldon, has always devoted herself to her career. Her busy lifestyle has never allowed her time to date or actively seek romance until one strange night when she attends a party at the Beverly Hills mansion of her best friend. There she meets two very different men.

Over the coming months, Catherine is driven by the need to be with both men. The first man, William Moorehouse, a charming, smooth talking real estate developer wines and dines her until she can't help but fall in love with him. The second man, Justin Scott, a soft-spoken architect, whose down to earth attitude about life draws her closer and closer to him exploding into a world of heart wrenching sexual tension.

Take a heartfelt journey with Catherine as she gets caught in a world of passion and desire during her quest to find true love.

Which man will win her heart?

Good Luck To Everyone Who Enters!

Sincerely,

Shelley LeBlanc
April 2006