Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just In...Another Wonderful Book Review of Blinded By Passion

Joyfully Reviewed has just finished reviewing my novel, Blinded By Passion, and Joy just emailed me to let me know that it was also chosen as a September Recommended Read.

Here's part of the review.

"Blinded By Passion by Shelley LeBlanc took me on an emotional roller coaster that at times made me want to stop reading. I found myself quickly immersed in the story but often had to stop and think because I caught myself wanting to chastise Catherine for her feelings. Catherine could be any woman torn between two men. As a reader, of course I could see the best choice for Catherine but as a writer I feel that Ms. LeBlanc was dead on with playing the scenario out to the fullest. As a reviewer, I can say that the more I read, the more I became infatuated with Blinded By Passion and I honestly didn’t want the story to end. I felt Catherine’s indecision and felt her pain and that to me is what reading a good book is all about. For a highly emotional, well told story I joyfully recommend Blinded by Passion!"

To read the entire review, please visit their website at http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/blindedbypassion.html

Hugs,

Shelley LeBlanc

Please visit my website to read all of the amazing reviews that have been written about Blinded By Passion.

www.shelleyleblanc.com

Blinded By Passion

ISBN 0-595-39208-3

April 2006