Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Fantastic Reviews of Blinded By Passion

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share two more wonderful book reviews that my novel, Blinded By Passion, has received in recent weeks. This is extremely exciting news for me since I am not a well known author. As so many other romance writers know, breaking into the world of romance is not an easy task...and I'm in awe over how many people have taken a chance on my novel. It has been an incredible journey. Book #2 is almost complete and should be out by the end of the year.

Romance Junkies reviewed my novel...
"BLINDED BY PASSION is a fun story that questions what if a woman fell in love with two men at the same time. How does she pick the right one? The heroine of the story takes the reader along on an emotional journey discovering what she wants, needs, and deserves from a man."
Read the entire review at www.RomanceJunkies.com

Once Upon A Romance has reviewed my novel...and given Blinded By Passion 4.5 out of 5 stars
"Shelley LeBlanc has vividly portrayed what so many of us do every day. There are two choices laid out in front of us. One looks so right and one is so right but sometimes figuring out which is which can be really difficult. I have to admit there were times I was really frustrated with Catherine because she seemed to have the world by the tail and then do something that you just felt your mouth dropping open and wondering what she was thinking. Because of these traits, the reader easily slips into the presence of Catherine and can feel what she is feeling."

"Blinded by Passion certainly isn’t a comedy by any stretch but it certainly is a great showing of irony. On one hand do this, on one hand do that, on one hand
do the other and so on as you quickly run out of hands. Very interesting illustrations, Shelley."
Read the entire review at www.onceuponaromance.net

If you'd like to learn more about me, please visit my website at www.shelleyleblanc.com
Sincerely,
Shelley LeBlanc