Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recommendations

Not sure who you had been reading before, so if my list duplicates, sorry...

Have you read:

Shannon McKenna
Lucy Monroe's READY and WILLING.
Cherry Adair
Stella Cameron

And if you like it really steamy with good suspense then there is a new author on the horizon. I only read her story in an anthology, but she will knock your socks off. Her name is Sunny aka Sunny Chen. She writes for Kensington Aphrodosia and Berkley Heat.
Here is her website: http://www.sunnyhotromance.com/

If I think of any more I'll drop by.

Patti - I have read

all of Shannon McKenna and Cherry Adair's books (love them). I read Willing by Lucy Monroe and I think one book by Stella Cameron a while ago. Is Monroe's "Ready" any good? I liked "Willing" - loved the hot steamy romance but I didn't think it was very suspenseful. I have to check out Cameron again.

If you can think of any others please drop by - I would really appreciate it.

Also thanks for the website for Sunny - will also check it out.

Thank you Debbie

Patti, Ready and Willing were incredible....isn't Lucy Monroe an exceptional author? I can't wait for And Able....the cover looks great as well.

Lucy has also recently written Wedding Vow of Revenge for Harlequin Presents. Also a very good book, one of passion and revenge.

Hi, just finished Sweet Water by Anna Jeffrey. Nice story and there is one hot line in the book where it makes you want to check a ruler. LOL.

Some of my fav authors are:
Susan Donovan
Catherine Anderson
Susan Anderson
Rachel Gibson
Jill Shalvis
Susanna Carr
Susan Mallery
Maureen Child
Sherryl Woods
Patti Berg
Haily North
Julie Ortolon
Lori Foster
Lucy Monroe
Jill Marie Landis
Toni Blake

Oh -- Karen Rose -- fabulous Romantic Suspense I'd recommend everything by her. ;)

Just finished rereading all of Karen Marie Moning's Highlander book -- I hadn't read The Immortal Highlander or Spell of the Highlander & had somehow missed Touch of the Highlander -- so I started with Beyond and read straight through to Spell -- and now I'm simply DYING for her next book -- which isn't until October 2006 --long time to wait for another lusty highlander read. :)

J.R. Ward's new series, The Black Daggar Brotherhood is also great -- Dark Lover & Eternal Lover

Feehan's DARK DEMON is the best of that series in a while and I totally loved it. :)

Tami Hoag's PRIOR BAD ACT (linked to Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust) was excellent.

Kinley MacGregor's SWORD OF DARKNESS - this first in her Lords of Avalon series is outstanding. :)

Sheesh -- I've read a lot of great stuff lately.

Terrie

Terrie, yes, from the sounds of it, you have been doing a lot of reading.... and here I was, wondering why you weren't working. Now we all know!

Debbie, Glad you enjoyed reading Annie Solomon. She's one of my favs. And Karen Rose too.

I've got Tina Wainscott's IN TOO DEEP on my tbr pile - I hear that's very good. And I still have to read Cindy Gerard's new series... Have you read these yet?

Ann

I'm currently reading Lucy Monroe's latest Brava "And Able." Very good so far and I'm halfway through.

I've read Cindy Gerard's The Bodyguards series and have really enjoyed them. Looking forward to the latest one coming up in June.

Patti