Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SINS OF HIS PAST - Roxanne St. Claire

On another board, Chris posts: Sassy, feisty, sexy, fun, heartbreaking, tear-jerking, heartwarming, passionate, fiery, mind-blowing sexual tension – I could soooooo relate to the baseball player from the past Any woman who has ever carried a torch will adore this story!!!
You nailed it again girl!"

All I can say is this book is amazing, hot, just wonderful. After I read Chris's comments and tracked down a copy, I couldn't put it down.

So, if you've ever had a crush and your dreams came true, then this is the book for you.

From the Back Cover:

For one incredible night, Kendra Locke gave Deuce Monroe everything she had. Then he walked away without a backward glance to chase his big-league dreams as far as they would take him. Years later, after one daredevil stunt too many, Deuce was back in his hometown, ready to pick up where he left off.

Kendra had no intention of letting him. The consequences of that one night had shattered her dreams. Now what Deuce wanted threatened her future...especially when he tempted her with the sensual promise of more time in his bed. Could she be the one to walk away?