Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Mallery

I've read a lot of Susan Mallery books, her Marcelli Sisters series, Falling for Gracie but never did I think I would read her Desert Rogue Series.....sheiks, no less? However, I recently finished the entire series and I honestly enjoyed them. Susan's December release is fun.....sheiks in LAX no less.

As a teaser, she also has a new one coming out "Delicious in February. If you watch the Food Channel, then I think you're going to love this one! About a chef, no less from Seattle!

Re: Susan Mallery - New Website

has just launched her new website: http://www.susanmallery.com/

I'm so excited about her upcoming books, not only because they take place in Seattle where I reside but a restaurant and family theme in an incredibly beautiful city known for food, coffee, entertainment and sports? WOW and to have this series written by Susan, even better.

Please visit her website and look under Appetizers for the history of this remarkable family and books to be released.

Delicious (February 2006) – Cal’s book
Irresistible (July 2006) – Walker’s book
Sizzling (February 2007) – Reid’s book
Tempting (July 2007) – Dani’s book

Prodigal Son - Susan Mallery

Anyone heard of Harlequin's Special Edition's Family Business series? I guess in January it starts off with a book by Susan Mallery and it's sold out already on their website. It's the first of (6) books in the series.

In it, a family shattered by tragedy finds a way to rebuild.

USA TODAY bestselling author Susan Mallery opens the series with Prodigal Son, in which the son who thought he'd rid himself of the family business is called back to save it — with the help of his old (figuratively speaking) and beautiful business school nemesis.

I'm a Mallery fan so I'm definitely going to buy it but wondered for those of you who order, what do you think?

Finished the book last night and it was very good. Now to see what the Elliott's are like but this series, Family Business looks like it will be good as well.