Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucy Monroe's - The Greek's Christmas Baby

I'm really not a fan of amnesia books but Lucy's December release is very good.

The Greek’s Christmas Baby is exciting, tragic at times and a real tear jerker and one of Lucy Monroe’s most powerful love stories.

Eden has been raised by a father who was too busy with business to pay much attention to her so when she bumps into the handsome, sexy Aristide Kouros, he not only takes her breath away, he overpowers her with the attention he bestows. Months later into their relationship, Eden discovers she is pregnant and they marry. However, throughout the relationship Eden sees that Aristride’s personal assistant, Kassandra also has designs on him.

After their son is born, Eden tries to convince her husband that their marriage is on the brink of separation and tells him she is pregnant again. During this discussion, they have an accident and Astride suffers memory loss and doesn’t remember their marriage or problems.

As the story unfolds, Eden is hurt, heartbroken but decides she must make her marriage work as she loves her husband. This is such a heart wrenching and moving story, I suggest sit down and read it when you can devote your time to reading the entire story. The Greek’s Christmas Baby is another example of Lucy’s powerful delivery to her reader’s.

Re: Lucy Monroe's - The Greek's Christmas Baby

I just finished reading this the other day and agree it is very good. Very emotional and well done. And don't let the word Christmas think it is about Christmas. Other than shopping and the end of the book, it has very little to do with the holiday.

Patti