Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can anyone please recommend

books with good action/suspense and Hot romance. Would much appreicated some response. Thanks

Re: Can anyone please recommend

I just finished reading Maggie's Shayne's DARKER THAN MIDNIGHT (11/2005) -- it's the third book in a romantic suspense series that starts with THICKER THAN WATER. Lots of suspense, lots of action and an intense romance. The second book is COLDER THAN ICE. The books are connected but you don't have to read them all as there is enough background information in each to keep it from being confusing. While I thought the romance aspect was gripping it's not what I would call erotic or hot.

Two other romantic suspense novels I recently read that totally blew me away were by Karen Rose. HAVE YOU SEEN HER? and NOTHING TO FEAR. Awesome awesome books -- she's now on my must read list and there are a few of her older books I'll be picking up soon.

Happy Reading~
Terrie

Re: Re: Can anyone please recommend

Hi Terrie, thanks for the recs. I have read Have you seen her by Karen Rose and yes it was awesome. I just bought Nothing to fear and cannot wait to start it.