Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kill Me Twice - Roxanne St. Claire - Bullet Catcher Series - Oct '05

I've had the priviledge to read the ARC of this powerful book. I couldn't wait to share with you how incredible it is from beginning to end.

It's set in Miami Beach with the most incredibly sexy, talented and hot bodyguard you will ever come to know, Alex Romero. He is hired to protect a Miami newscaster who is about to launch a very powerful story which will also put her at the top of her newscasting career. However, Jessica goes undercover for her story and asks her twin, Jazz to fill in for her while she's gone. Jessica is now missing and Alex and Jazz begin a search and journey which will knock your socks off.

This book will be the first in Rocki's Bullet Catcher Series and I believe to be one of her best. If she doesn't win some sort of award for this book or series, I'll be surprised.

Re: Kill Me Twice - Roxanne St. Claire - Bullet Catcher Series - Oct '05

Thanks for the heads up! I love Roxanne's work.

Patti

Re: Re: Kill Me Twice - Roxanne St. Claire - Bullet Catcher Series - Oct '05

Patti, you're really, going to love this book. I can honestly say if I had the time, I'd read it again and I can't wait for the next book. Her characters are strong, sexy, just plain dynamite.

Marilyn

HEY! Is this MY Marilyn??!! If not, excuse me.

Carla - no that would be MY Marilyn.

And Marilyn -- I cannot wait to read this. I love a good RS!

Terrie

Re: Marilyn -- Re: Kill Me Twice - Roxanne St. Claire - Bullet Catcher Series - Oct '05

Yeah, Ter, I realized that when I saw where your Marilyn was from. Mine lives in Alabama.

Patti, trust me, if you love Roxanne you're going to sincerely love this book. Please let me know what you think.

Marilyn

Re: Marilyn's

And now you two have me confused. Which Marilyn?

The Marilyn who started this thread is Marilyn aka Seattlesnoops.
Then there is Marilyn Heyman who reviews for RRT and finally there is Marilyn from AL.

Will the real Marilyn show up???

Re: Re: Marilyn's

Patti,

I'm confused too. I assumed it was "our" Marilyn -- but then we both know what happens when one ass u mes

Terrie

Re: Marilyn's

Don't fret, dear ones. *eg* "My" Marilyn is associated with SUITE Magazine. Who I'm no longer associated with. The magazine, that is, not Marilyn.

I don't think so.....live in Seattle WA. Think I know which "lovely" Marilyn you mean though.

Carla, I really encourage you to read Rocki's book, however....it's great

Re: Re: Marilyn's - Will the real Marilyn Show Up

Hey all, I'm Marilyn (Seattle Snoops) from Seattle WA. I love romance, romance suspense and read constantly. I've done some research for a few authors and that's how Seattle Snoops came about.

Favoriate authors: Roxanne St. Claire, Jane Porter, Lucy Monroe, Kate Walker, Sandra Marton, Susan Mallery, Linda Francis Lee and so many, many more.

I do post some reviews but don't have the talent of your "Marilyn".

Thanks for responding to my post and I hope you'll all buy Rocki's Kill Me Twice and let me know what you think. By the way her book French Twist just won the Maggie Award.

Hugs and happy reading

Marilyn Shoemaker

Re: Re: Re: Marilyn's - Will the real Marilyn Show Up

Well... my mother thinks I'm real.

I'm Marilyn P from Alabama who is also a reviewer as well as review coordinator for Writers Unlimited. I write for Suite magazine as well. And I'm a HUGE Roxanne St. Claire fan. My first exposure to her was through her Silhouette Desire LIKE A HURRICANE. Then I read FRENCH TWIST and also met her in Dallas at RWA last year. And I was hooked. I've read everything else she's written and like the other Marilyn, had the privilege of getting an advance copy of KILL ME TWICE. It's a powerful story and is sure to both sell well and win awards. And you'll never meet a sweeter, kinder more giving soul than Rocki.

Sorry to be late chiming in on this but I've been away at my RWA retreat all weekend.

Marilyn

P.S. Hey Carla and Patti

Hello to Marilyn & Mariyn!

Hello ladies - -welcome to the RRT message boards -- I guess I need to pay closer attention to the email addresses -- I too enjoy Roxanne St. Claire and can't wait to read the latest!

Terrie

Re: Hello to Marilyn & Mariyn!

Terrie, well this Marilyn in Seattle can't hold a candle to the other Marilyn but I love Rocki St. Claire and her incredible stories. By the way, she just won the Maggie award for French Twist. But by far, Kill me Twice and then Hit Reply are my favs.

Marilyn