Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New romance, FINDING LILIES, just released!!

Hello readers and writers,

My contemporary southern romance, FINDING LILIES has just been released by DLSIJ Press. I've included the latest review below. Please visit my website, www.kellyclarkbaugher.com or www.dlsijpress.com for more information. Talk to you soon!

Finding Lilies - Review

Kelly Baugher creates a spellbinding tale in Finding Lilies. Readers will enjoy an emotional trip through several spicy and socially revealing scenes. They will be shown the raw horror of society and be uplifted by the power of love. The humanitarianism of the main character, Blake, provides hope that a difference can be made by one individual.

This is a story of a domineering mother who is so desperate to keep her own inner demons silent that she schemes for years to keep Jackson and Blake apart. At times, it is so frustrating the reader will want to grab Jackson and shake him very, very hard. So heart wrenching, you will shed tears over little Hayden and worry about the other children Blake so desperately wants to help.

FINDING LILIES is a story of discovering forgiveness through understanding -- a story about the strength of a love that weathers the raging storms. It is a tale of grief and loss, of overcoming obstacles and letting no-one stand in the way. Perfect for a day with no interruptions --trust me, you will not want to put the book down!

ISBN#: 1930214187
Author: Kelly Clark Baugher
Publisher: DLSIJ Press

~ Lillian Brummet - Book Reviewer -­ Author of Towards Understanding, a collection of poetry. (http://www.sunshinecable.com/~drumit)