Return to Website

Juggalo Forum

here you can post messages about pretty much anything....but f@ck with us (site owners and juggalos alike) and your sh*t will be deleted!

Juggalo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SERIAL KILLIN RECORDS

wut up los and lettes?? not to much here just chillin and checkin out all these lo sites. i just wanted to tell u a lil bit bout SKR. SKR stands for SERIAL KILLIN RECORDS which is an underground record label that hails in NEW MEXICO. it is owned by SICKTANICK. the members of this label is BLOODSHOT, CON-CRETE, STITCH MOUTH, RAZAKEL, SICKTANICK, AND THE ONE AND ONLY HORRORCORE LEGEND KOMATOSE OF KRYPTIK. and if any of u kno KILLMUSICK.COM then u kno that SICKTANICK has recently bought it from KAPS. so not only does he own SERIAL KILLIN RECORDS but now he owns KILLMUSICK.COM. STITCH MOUTH has just put a cd out this month and its SKRS very first cd of the year. and i have to tell u that this cd is off the chain. believe me cuz i have it. but please dont take my word for it check it out urself. u can pick it up at KILLMUSICK.COM. and please feel free to check out my myspace. www.myspace.com/juggalotusrains. my page is dedicated to SKR. and i have their players on their so u can listen to the music right there. so please check it out and pick that new STITCH MOUTH cd up. MMFWCL