Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OT - Aquarela do Brasil

Hi dear Lorena,

I haven't heard from you for quite a while, how are you??? Is it everything o.k. for you, my friend.

After tons of effort, today I can finally make it succeeded to find the song I'm looking for long long time. It's been nearly 2 decades when the 1st time I saw the movie 'Brazil'. I just can't help myself to let you know about my happiness since it relates to your mother land, dear.

FYI, it's a Walt Disney cartoon video and posted to YouTube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMd0Iw1t9Co

The most happiest and excited is that this is exactly the version of the song I love the most. The song is called Aquarela do Brasil (Watercolor of Brazil or just Brazil in English)sung by Aloysio Oliveira. Unfortunately, he only sung partial of the whole song. I really hope that you or other genius can advise me where I can listen such version in whole on line and free.

OMG, I just love this song, it's so romantic and especail the rhythm is terrific wonderful that makes everyone wants to stand up and dance.

Oh such good old time.

BTW, if you do have time, please come back to visit LFN forums as much as you can.

Big kiss and big hugs from Gia.

best rgds
GIAMAN
love LFN
love M&N
love R&P

Codename: NIKLISA