Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any up-date for Nikita's Diary?

Lorena,

Would you please tell me how's it going for the up-dated Nikita's Diary. I'm desperately want to know any new intel about the continuous. Thanks for your advice, dear.

best rgds
GIAMAN
love LFN
love M&N
love R&P

Codename: NIKLISA

Re: Any up-date for Nikita's Diary?

GIAMAN, you hsve no idea of how glad I am to see you posting here.

Yes, I am going to continue with the Nikita diary, but parallel to it I had the idea to write another diary describing the life of an imaginary woman who follows the series in Brazil. The two diaries would be written simultaneously. WE would have Nikita as a fiction, and the woman as a real fiction.

I am working on this in my mind.

Lorena,

I like to visit and post in your site as much as I could since I don't have easy access to a PC, but I'll try my best.

Yes, I'm glad you plan to start another diary for a real woman, though, I still prefer to have more about Nikita's diary up-dated. In fact, I'm desperately want to have more about my beloved spyqueen - Nikita. Would you please try to give us more up-dated details, I'm longing for that.

Thanks and see you later, dear.

best rgds
GIAMAN
love LFN
love M&N
love R&P

Lorean,

What's the updated?? It's be a month past already, dear.

best rgds
GIAMAN
love LFN
love M&N
love R&P

GIAMAN Dear:

I really deserve an oral beating, for I have not updated Nikita´s diary. GIA, a lot of things happening down here, preventing me from the daily pleasure of accessing the Internet and enjoying myself. I must make up for it and I intend to do this as soon as possible.

Big, big hug

LorenaBR

Re: Re: Any up-date for Nikita's Diary?

My dear Lorena,

Have you noticed it's be a long long time without any news about Nikita's Diary and the most sorrow thing is that it seemed you've even cancelled such column. You know I'm such a helpless Michael & Nikita's romance supporter. If lack of the nourishment to keep me vivid and energetic, you can't image how miserable I'm.

Could/would you re-consider to bring Nikita's Diary back to life which means you're also to bring me backl to alive in some forms.

I pray and pray to let me dreams come trur.

best rgds
GIAMAN
love LFN
love M&N
love R&P