Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rivers Foundation::Online Auction begins Friday October 15

Hello everyone ~

The Rivers Foundation will begin an online auction on our message board on Friday, October 15, 2004, at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Later this evening, the board will be available for preview at:

http://p214.ezboard.com/friversfoundationfrm7

The auction will end promptly on Sunday, October 24, at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

Here is a link to the Rules and Guidelines:

http://p214.ezboard.com/friversfoundationfrm1.showMessage?topicID=42.topic

Before bidding, please follow the instructions for registration, by sending an email to:

admin@rivers-foundation.org

You can also email me if you have questions about the auction.

As is usual for us, the auction is small, but we have some unique and very special photographs from the film sets of "Mémoires Affectives" and "Manners of Dying", which Roy has selected for the auction. Also included are some other items which we hope you will find useful, interesting or fun. :-)

Please come by, take a look and bid if you find something you like! You will be helping a cause that is very important to Roy.

Thank you for your interest.

Lorena, thank you so much for allowing us to post here. The board at MR is down right now so I couldn't find the thread where you invited me here to be sure that you wouldn't mind if I posted about the auction.

Best regards,
Maxine
FOR THE FOUNDATION
www.rivers-foundation.org
admin@rivers-foundation.org

Re: Rivers Foundation::Online Auction begins Friday October 15

Maxine, thanks for the information and I am glad to see you posting here. I hope you will continue to bring news about Rivers Foundations activities and campaigns.

I also hope to participate of an auction, as soon as my financial condition allows. In the last months I had a lot of expenditure and this is why I haven´t participated of any auction, and wasn´t able to travel to Montreal either.

Re: Rivers Foundation::Online Auction begins Friday October 15

Lorena, I am very happy to post here. Thank you.

I am looking forward to the day when we meet in Montreal.