Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3rd Annual Not-So-Brief Debrief of Mira Charity Event

Like the 2nd annual n-s-b debrief of the Rivers Foundation Event, and earlier ones, I've posted this year's in Michael's Office. Here is the direct link:
http://p203.ezboard.com/finsidesectiononefrm9.showMessage?topicID=387.topic

[Thank you, LorenaBR (and Scottish Lady, and others), for your replies to the Rivers one in MR and/or MO. I'm posting this message here as well as on the APR list especially for those MR regulars going through withdrawal this week who might want to read more debriefs.]

JeSuisReine

Re: 3rd Annual Not-So-Brief Debrief of Mira Charity Event

Dear JeSuisReine:

This is a delayed reply and I hope you will excuse me. You know much I enjoy your debriefs, and every message you post. I have read them at MR and at MO, and it has been a delight for me. Your descriptions are so lively and your comments so witty, so typical of your charming ways.

JSR, I am your humble fan, believe me!

JSR, I must add that I enjoyed very much to see the photos of you and Roy together. You look so charming and I love your hair style. Very chic and it becomes you.

Thanks so much on every count, LorenaBR! As you know, I reciprocate the appreciation!