Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'ERG' Mission Begins! Please Write Letters To These Execs!!

The 'Eugene Robert Glazer' Mission/Project is now in phase 1. The success of this mission depends on all of us! Please join us in writing letters to the executives whose addresses I am listing here. A sample letter is also included which has been approved by Eugene Glazer.

Mission Objective: Bring ERG to the attention of television and film executives, directors and casting agents. We want to see ERG on our screens! This mission will take place in stages. Addresses of directors and casting agents of various shows will be posted later. Please join us in writing to the following TV executives:

Jeff Zucker
President, NBC Programming
3000 W. Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523-0001

Steve McPherson
President, ABC Primetime TV
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Les Moonves
President, CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2112

Ms. Gail Berman
President of Entertainment
Fox Broadcasting Company
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, California 90213-0900

Here is the sample letter approved by ERG:

(your address)
(your city, state/province/country)
(the date written)

Name of Executive
Title
Company
Address
City, State, zip

Dear (name of executive)

As a fan, I am writing in regards to actor, Eugene Robert Glazer. Gene is a brilliant actor with a huge amount of fans worldwide who would like to see him in a series or movie of the week on your network.

I’m sure you remember his memorable performance in five distinctly different roles in the comedy feature film, “Hollywood Shuffle”, his guest role as the villainous FBI agent in “Walker, Texas Ranger”, his guest role in “Mutant X” and his two-part guest role in “24. You will soon be able to see Gene in a guest role in “The Division”.

However, it was Gene’s exceptional work in his series regular role as ‘Operations’ in the Warners/USA TV series, “La Femme Nikita”, which made him a global celebrity. Eugene Robert Glazer can be seen every Friday night in reruns of “La Femme Nikita” on the Oxygen Channel at 10 p.m. Pacific Time (on Directv) or 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Cable TV.

To see more of Gene, one of his devoted fans has created a website to honor him:

http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com/ergpics.html

As one of the fans of Eugene Robert Glazer, I ask that you consider casting him on your Network in a TV series, or movie of the week, in a role that would be suitable for him. Please ask your casting director to phone his agency, The House of Representatives at (310) 772-0772 to bring Gene in for a role as soon as you possibly can.

The fans of Eugene Robert Glazer thank you.

(your signature)

Let's rally our forces LFN ops and let TPTB know that we want to see ERG in their televisions shows and films!

Please Note Change to 'ERG' Sample Letter!

NOTE!! A slight change has been requested for the 'ERG' sample letter to television executives. I have made these changes in the letter and will post it below. Please note these changes before writing your letters. Thank you! Here is the letter with changes:

(your address)
(your city, state/province/country)
(the date written)

Name of Executive
Title
Company
Address
City, State, zip

Dear (name of executive)

As a fan, I am writing in regards to actor, Eugene Robert Glazer. Gene is a brilliant actor with a huge amount of fans worldwide who would like to see him in a series or movie of the week on your network.

I’m sure you remember his memorable performance in five distinctly different roles in the comedy feature film, “Hollywood Shuffle”, his guest role as the villainous FBI agent in “Walker, Texas Ranger”, his guest role in “Mutant X” and his two-part guest role in “24. You will soon be able to see Gene in a guest role in “The Division”.

However, it was Gene’s exceptional work in his series regular role as ‘Operations’ in the Warners/USA TV series, “La Femme Nikita”, which made him a global celebrity. Eugene Robert Glazer can be seen every Friday night in reruns of “La Femme Nikita” on the Oxygen Channel at 10 p.m. Pacific Time (on Directv) or 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Cable TV.

More information regarding Eugene Robert Glazer can be found at his official website located at:

http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com/ergpics.html

As one of the fans of Eugene Robert Glazer, I ask that you consider casting him on your Network in a TV series, or movie of the week, in a role that would be suitable for him. Please ask your casting director to phone his agency, The House of Representatives at (310) 772-0772 to bring Gene in for a role as soon as you possibly can.

The fans of Eugene Robert Glazer thank you.

(your signature)

Re: 'ERG' Mission Begins! Please Write Letters To These Execs!!

My letters are typed and ready to be mailed on Monday.

Are yours??

It's a Mission!!

Yea!!