Return to Website

Welcome to my forum. Here you can add comments to any page (Benvindo ao meu painel de mensagens - Comente o que quiser)

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Romance Writers of America and Chapter Organizations

LorenaBR/Lucia--

I've posted a thread in Schtoppel's Hot Tub that I've also cross-linked in Michael's Retreat that may interest you in relation to your recent suggestions about fan fiction writers trying to "associate" to protect against internet theft and related plagiarism:

http://pub49.ezboard.com/finsidesectiononefrm14.showMessage?topicID=229.topic

I thought that this very large association of Romance Writers (US, Canada, and Australia) and its Chapter organizations might be useful for people with such interests to explore further, especially in relation to such issues and possible directions to consider taking.

Re: Romance Writers of America and Chapter Organizations

JeSuisReine, thanx for posting this thread in MR, and in my site as well. I have already visited the link informed by you, and I am absorbing all the information found there.

Anyway, from what I have seen it seems I am in the right track, as concerns making my literary work widely known. I noticed most authors have websites where they interact with their public. I consider the blog an appropriate instrument not only to post one´s daily reflections, but also to present one´s ideas and projects.

I´ve been checking blogs everywhere, comparing mine with others, and was satisfied to find out the best Brazilian blog, acknowledged in the United States also, which is called Nemo Box - Por um Punhado de Pixels, follows a spirit which is not too different from mine. You can find Nemo Box easily in Google, if you wish to take a look at it. Now I must add a correction, for the reference to Nemonox (I´ve spelt it wrongly), a very creative and informative Brazilian blog is under my Bookmarks (Brazil Blogs).

BTW, in the sites suggested by you I also read an excellent article on Plagiarism.