Salmonfly.Net Message Board

Salmon and Steelhead Fly Tying and Fishing Fishing

Salmonfly.Net Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: help!

The Oregonian Newspaper on Thursday's prints several locations where you can go locally. Most Fly shops will take a moment or two to show you how to do the basics. Most of all enjoy what you are doing and don't worry how the flies turn out. With a lot of practice and patience you will be able to make flies that will catch fish. Even the ugliest flis you tye will catch fish, that is if you have someone to fish with. Take care and tightlines!!!!!1

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i am 14 years old and just stated tying i was wondering if anyone know of some free classes i can take in oregon is so e-mail me at scr_achy@hotmail.com

Re: Re: help!

thanks

Replying to:

The Oregonian Newspaper on Thursday's prints several locations where you can go locally. Most Fly shops will take a moment or two to show you how to do the basics. Most of all enjoy what you are doing and don't worry how the flies turn out. With a lot of practice and patience you will be able to make flies that will catch fish. Even the ugliest flis you tye will catch fish, that is if you have someone to fish with. Take care and tightlines!!!!!1

Replying to:

i am 14 years old and just stated tying i was wondering if anyone know of some free classes i can take in oregon is so e-mail me at scr_achy@hotmail.com