Comment
Re: Email inbox lost

Got it Clark,

Hope you get it back soon!

Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Steve,

Wanted to let you know I lost my email capabilities. Working to retrieve capabilities.

Clark

Re: Re: Email inbox lost

Steve,

Got the Inbox back! Been busy Steelhead fishing in 40 degree water of the Snake River. Was a great trip sleeping over night in coworkers Jetboat. Fly: Syd Glasso Orange Spey, Purple Marabou(John Shewey)Kaufman Dredger with Rainbow Crystal Flash wing. John Shewey has new Book coming out on Spey flies! It is at Publishers now, I believe Frank Amato (sp)?

Clark

Replying to:

Got it Clark,

Steve

Replying to:

Steve,

Wanted to let you know I lost my email capabilities. Working to retrieve capabilities.

Clark

Re: Re: Re: Email inbox lost

Clark,

Saw some of your pics of your trip to the Snake. I made my first trip for Steelhead last week to Cowlitz River, but had no luck. Used just about every fly in my box, but felt the fish were not on the bite. Occasionally saw a late summer run and some bright winter run fish roll, but judging by the way they were rolling, it appeared they were on the move.

I satisfied my craving for big fish on the fly rod yesterday morning by driving down the road to the Nisqually where the Chum are still running. Had about 10 on in a couple hours, but somehow did not satisy. I need to get back with a new set of flies, and some different tactics for Steelhead ASAP!

Steve

Replying to:

Steve,

Got the Inbox back! Been busy Steelhead fishing in 40 degree water of the Snake River. Was a great trip sleeping over night in coworkers Jetboat. Fly: Syd Glasso Orange Spey, Purple Marabou(John Shewey)Kaufman Dredger with Rainbow Crystal Flash wing. John Shewey has new Book coming out on Spey flies! It is at Publishers now, I believe Frank Amato (sp)?

Clark

Replying to:

Got it Clark,

Steve

Replying to:

Steve,

Clark