Return to Website

Grief At Home

No one wants to be At HOME with Grief. We want to move on to the life after the grief! When your initial grief is past, and you are left with just the memories and a life that has been forever changed by the loss, finding purpose again in your life, and making the memories stay alive is giving honor to the life you knew.

Grief At Home
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lost my mom

"LIL HAWK"

I can only tell you that when you least expect it..you will be looking at this much differently. You were there to help her cross over...yes you do miss her...but at some point..u will see her in your thoughts as when she felt well...and smiled etc. Give yourself time. Tkae care..God Bless

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In September of 2000 my mom lost her fight with breast cancer. She was my mom, my best friend, and the best grandma to my kids I could have ever hoped for. I was the best DD I could be to her, but I still wonder if I could have done more, or if I should have done something different. I think of her last weeks so often, but when I think of her it is of her healty. I don't think I am coping very well, I still cry everyday. Would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation.