Eleuthera Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Forum Update

No, you don't have to give your name, etc, if you don't want to, and can remain anonymous.

Just make up a name, like "New Forum Seeker" and you can put a picture up, if you want, of anything within reason, and your email will be kept private, and will be accessible to only me.

The email address will not be given to anyone. But you need a valid one, to be able to register, etc.

To see a similar board, which will be similar to the new one, other than design, go to

http://www.aruba.com/forum/

You can see that lots of people do not put their picture up in their profile page, and use anonymous names.

jb

the only reason why persons do not want to register is so that they can slander others with impunity,
I absolutely support the need for registration,and those who dont want to can post on another forum.
this board has gotten totally out of hand which is why the Chinese blocked Google and Yahoo,no accountability,

Yes I agree there are some that are nasty and maybe that will stop it but there are other people that just dont want to give out their name.. If JB is the only one i think thats fine.