Eleuthera Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TIME FOR A CHANGE FROM THIS BOARD

No, I have already set up one.

working on design to be compatible with the open, vibrant, colorful, beachy Eleuthera island.

I am trying to make this forum a place where you can upload your pictures, and videos too, directly and quickly, but I have to do my homework before making the final divorce.

jb

Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
You do us a great service
THANKS

Really appreciate your effort all the time JB and Happy Easter!

Yes, I, too, appreciate all the effort that you obviously put into this. It is a great service for all of us. I still can't understand the m indset of people who insist on changing what works, just for the sake of changing something.

Can't wait! Thanks JB.

34 for days and It'll be our turn on Island!

Happy Easter everyone!

You're the man, jb!

I'm sure all the dedicated users will be right there with you even if we have do have to register and thus identify ourselves properly.

And from me, "Thanks for all your hard work!"

We're with you, jb. Head 'em up...move 'em out.

did you say " REGISTER" HOORAY.

JB.

Before you migrate away from this format, will you be able to archive the messages here and have a URL for the old board? Just a thought before you put this format to bed.

Sandy

Of course, we could all click on 'Threaded' towards the top right-hand corner and find that the 'old' format is still available.

IslanderBrit
Of course, we could all click on 'Threaded' towards the top right-hand corner and find that the 'old' format is still available.

You had those two options before in the "old" format.

It's the look I don't like. And it sounds like JB doesn't like the owner interface.

The monkey and I will miss this old place.

Good times, good times.

But change can be good too.