Eleuthera Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, APRIL FOOLS and before I get a bunch of flack. I LIKE CANADIANS especially if they bring me some beer from back home. Molson's Ale or Moosehead would be fine.

Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

In YOUR case Moose Drool is in order!

a very good beer!

Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

I take it the bi-polar meds are kicking in.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, APRIL FOOLS and before I get a bunch of flack. I LIKE CANADIANS especially if they bring me some beer from back home. Molson's Ale or Moosehead would be fine.

Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

Yes, they are! Thank you for noticing ! Actually I partied with you once before and you are a pretty cool guy.

Re: Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

On or off the island?

And keep that "good guy" stuff to youself. The monkey and I have an image to uphold.

Replying to:

Yes, they are! Thank you for noticing ! Actually I partied with you once before and you are a pretty cool guy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

On island, but I think we drank you under the table after something like 1 or 2 drinks. Heck, your monkey can drink more than you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

Mommoa, looks like you had your limit

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

OOKKKKK, I guess the meds wore off.

Anyway, the monkey claims to be a tea totaler.

I have my doubts though, based on some of the odd things he's done with his poo in the past.

Replying to:

On island, but I think we drank you under the table after something like 1 or 2 drinks. Heck, your monkey can drink more than you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Cruise Ship Coming To Governor's Harbour

Talk about being off meds, I only had fun with Canadians, you're talking about monkey poo ut anyone that loves Eleuthera as you do, can't be all that bad. Glad to have you on the island See Mommas back on her medds. Momma be good, but those darn cheap cranky "Germans" that come to the island drive me crazy !!!!!! Them w/ their penaut butter and jelly. Cheapos !