Eleuthera Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Need advice

Iagree. Eleuthera is such a one of a kind paradise. It would be nice to keep it like it has been - pristene and unspoiled but that would be a real fantasy. But to degrade (call it "bait" if you will) good people, where ever they come from is just plain wrong. "Momma" should fold his (or her) tent and disappear. That kind of crap degrades all Bahamians and all the rest of us. Go away.

Re: Need advice

I really hope that the nasty ones on this board are not BAHAMIAN,because I cannot believe that a Bahamian would be on here trying to kill tourism in Eleuthera.

I visited Gregory Town a few years ago and drove the entire Island and from what I saw, you in Eleuthera should thank God for every tourist dollar that you get instead of trying to run it off.Check the other Islands and how they treat their tourists.
Before you respond to this I am a Bahamian.

It's usually not the Bahamians

It's typically not the Bahamians that use baiting tactics on this board or stoop to nastiness (unless its about the local beauty pageants - that really gets some people riled up). Most of the rude comments come from non-Bahamians. Don't let the rudeness on this site in any way reflect the good people of Eleuthera. They have too much dignity to lower themselves to rakin scraper's level.

Re: It's usually not the Bahamians

Too bad we dont have like a white out to white her off the screen..

Re: Need advice

Having established that Canadians are basically wonderful folks who have a tendency to be just a tad thrifty, I formally move that we close out this thread.

All in favor say "Aye."

Re: Re: Need advice

Here, Here! Canadians can't take a joke Even after I admit it was just a joke, they keep on believing it.

Re: Re: Re: Need advice

just STOP.. we really dont want to hear from you....