Return to Website

Community Forum

Welcome to our Coaching Team Community, a place to share ideas.

Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Don't jump out of bed

I think that waking up slowly is a good way to start the day with less stress. Setting the alarm for a few minutes before you really really really have to get up allows for a few minutes to stretch, breathe deeply, think about the day, organize your thoughts, and think of some things you are thankful for. For example, "Look, I've been given another day! Wow." (For some, this may require setting a snooze alarm so you don't fall back asleep.)

Re: STRESS MANAGEMENT TIPS

The best thing to help you relax after a long day (especially when it's cold outside)is the Ginger Hug from Origins (I'm not trying to sell it but it is GREAT)

http://www.origins.com/templates/products/single_product.tmpl?FAMILY_CODE=05aj&CATEGORY_NAME=Stress%20Reducing%20Tools&SUPERCAT_NAME=Sensory%20Therapy%28R%29%20Products

I find yoga is an excellent way to relieve stress and stay in shape.

Speaking in front of an audience is one the top stressors and those butterflies in the stomach are always there. I have found that the butterflies are not a bad thing as long as you can get them to fly in formation and control them. I think this is better than the old tip to think of your audience naked!