Kanpurites Message Center

Kanpurites Forum
Kanpurites Message Center
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
missing friend in kanpur

Hi Everyone,

I'm searching one of my friend in Kanpur.His name is Anurag Mishra and he use to live in swaroop nagar and did his schooling from Deendayal and graduation from PPN and he passed out from PPN in 94 -95.If anybody know him pls contact me.

As I don't know him where is he...we lost contact with each other long time back....please somebody help me.

Re: missing friend in kanpur

I'll try but let me know what is he doing right now?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

I'm searching one of my friend in Kanpur.His name is Anurag Mishra and he use to live in swaroop nagar and did his schooling from Deendayal and graduation from PPN and he passed out from PPN in 94 -95.If anybody know him pls contact me.

As I don't know him where is he...we lost contact with each other long time back....please somebody help me.

Re: Re: missing friend in kanpur

Thanks for responding but I don't know what he is doing right now as I'm not in contact....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

Re: Re: Re: missing friend in kanpur

SOrry Rakhi, then it will be very diff. to find him... Anyway I hope you'll get him soon... I'll try and if any news, then I'll let you know.. So what do you do? Are you from Kanpur?

Replying to:

Thanks for responding but I don't know what he is doing right now as I'm not in contact....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

SOrry Rakhi, then it will be very diff. to find him... Anyway I hope you'll get him soon... I'll try and if any news, then I'll let you know.. So what do you do? Are you from Kanpur?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

Re: Re: Re: Re: missing friend in kanpur [nt]

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

Re: missing friend in kanpur

Dear Rakhi,

You can get the information from Amit Nigam who also did schooling from the same school and also PPN.His tel no is 2501323.Now Anurag is residing in shastri nagar.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

thanks who ever u r....i'll try to call the number u gaveme.if its the same anurag then i'll let u know.mail me if u want.thanks once again.

hey friend,
i called that number that man whatever his name is was so rude and kind of idiot...he doesn't even know how to talk to a girl....looser idiot....atleast i'll never ever ask for his help to find my friend....but thanks a lot to you.....u've been really nice in all this.

Hi, rakhi,

How are you. I hoppe you will be able to talk to Anurag before i write you this messege.

However do you know the whereabouts of Jolly Gill done graduation from PPN in 94-95. If you could tell some what I will be definetly a SILVER LINING for me.

Regards,

K. Kapoor