Talking All Night Fan Discussion Board

To become a member of this forum you must e-mail me at Wholeoats@aol.com with name,state and board moniker......... I will return e-mail with password. Any unauthorized posts will be deleted. Thanks...Roger..................... Discussion board motto: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid (Daryl Hall 1984)

Talking All Night Fan Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: H&O board gone!

HOLY Sh@&t, I really did not expect them to just pull it! At least they gave Lori a good bye thanks (see ya). Well at least we got the chance to get some alternate places to meet set up before the plug was pulled. Thanks Roger

Hi, Roger. I know the Official Board is gone, and I'm devastated. I am hoping that the fans and I can get along. I'm not here to make trouble, I'm only here because I'm a fan with nowhere else to go.

Re: Re: H&O board gone!

Man is this some crap or what.....I just can't believe it!! Well, Roger thank you so much for providing this board. I appreciate it!

Re: Re: Re: H&O board gone!

I guess this is the reason I never got rid of it. You just never know when you might need it. I'm glad it is still here and I hope people get along.

Re: Re: Re: Re: H&O board gone!

Thanks Roger, like many I'm reeling. I only log in once in the evening so last night I was reeling from the news and tonight I can't believe the discussion link was gone. But glad this place was still here. We'll see some of you soon and we can cry in our beer....

LindaN

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: H&O board gone!

Yes, thank goodness we'll be together soon to vent this out in person - wish Lori could join us -

I really CANNOT believe they yanked the board already !

Hey Roger!

I would like to join. I joined before but it was a long time ago.

Thanks!
Vicky

If you're here, you're in.

As being the first poster on the RSI/H&O.com DB; I say R.I.P.

8/28/97 to 4/9/08. You deserve a better death than what happened and the lady who created it; sure did.

Well, hope fully this board has a nice run now. Yeah, you kept this board for a reason.

Hello it's John Baptist,Sorry for the loss, count me in . The Baptist

Thank you, Roger. I really appreciate you opening up your board to us.

I've got a lot of raw emotion going on right now, but I will keep it in check.

I see things a lot differently now. Basically, I'm waking up from a 24 year sleep. This is a good time for me to take stock in things.

Tomorrow, I am taking down Daryl and John's picture from my cubicle at work.

I can not believe the events that have occured in the last week. I went to the board and found that it had in fact been taken down.

Although I can't say I was the first poster on the DB as Saif was I HAVE been around the various sites/boards since Lori first started them up. I have loved the guys and their music since 1973.

I am very saddened to hear what has been done to Lori after all her years of blood, sweat, tears and endless hours of work she has done to keep things running and keep us all informed. If D & J had something to do with letting her go I'm afraid they have definitely sent the wrong message to their diehard fans, making us feel like we don't matter to them anymore..........

Thanks for having this board for us shellshocked people, Roger!! :o)

Shellshocked is right.
I feel like this is a bad dream......especially when I went over to H&O.com last night and saw that little blurb about Lori and the Discussion Board is down...of course it is.
No one can handle it like Lori did.
I don't understand what these wonderful things are that are going to be done to H&O.com?
No monitor, no one to ask when there is a problem, no one to post videos, no one who really CARES.
D&J you really blew it this time!
Has anyone else had a hard time getting into AAC?
It won't take my passowrd, the one I've had since it's inception.
Hey! theres no one to ask!

Ok, sorry I'm too upset.
See ya all later.
Thanks Roger for having this board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: H&O board gone!

ditto on all you've said !

Well, I'm pretty late to the party. I went to the official site last week and was disappointed to see the message there that everyone else has seen . . . and no discussion board. The biggest shocker was how abrupt it was. I hope that Lori is OK. I wish there were some way to send her my good wishes. And thanks to Roger for keeping this board going and making it open to all of us!