Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seizures and Pomeranians

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with their Pomeranian dog having a seizure. My youngest dog had one this evening or at least the prelude to a seizure according to the vet that we talked to. She started trembling and had a panicked look on her face. Is there any way to help her through each seizure?

Re: Seizures and Pomeranians

Please ignore my posting about epileptic seizures as it turns out that she does not have epilepsy after all, it just appears to be that she has been in pain from having arthritis. It did come across very like a seizure last night but the vet checked her out this morning and she has no signs of having had a seizure. She has been put on pain medication. It just seems like nothing ever happened as she is quite relaxed and will have to wait and see what happens.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with their Pomeranian dog having a seizure. My youngest dog had one this evening or at least the prelude to a seizure according to the vet that we talked to. She started trembling and had a panicked look on her face. Is there any way to help her through each seizure?

Re: Re: Seizures and Pomeranians

I am so pleased that everything if fine with your little pom.Well not completely fine but no seizures. Take Care

Denise

Replying to:

Please ignore my posting about epileptic seizures as it turns out that she does not have epilepsy after all, it just appears to be that she has been in pain from having arthritis. It did come across very like a seizure last night but the vet checked her out this morning and she has no signs of having had a seizure. She has been put on pain medication. It just seems like nothing ever happened as she is quite relaxed and will have to wait and see what happens.

Replying to: