Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: breeding

I am still laughing as I had trouble replying to this question. Bravenet kept accusing me of trying to post a prfanity when I tried to reply. LOL

Denise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You can have her cycle checked and your vet can tell you if this is the right time .

She may not be ready just yet to accept your boy. Sometimes having them together while she is not ready can be a problem as the male gets sick of being rejected when she is not ready and then gives up trying.

On rare occasions there can be pysical problems . Good luck.

Denise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

HI,

I have an 18 month old female. She is currently in her third heat. My 20 month old male is trying his best to mate with her. (He succuessfully mated with my 19 month old female in October.) However, this one is giving him nothing-but trouble. She keeps rejecting him but at times humps my other female's 7 week old pups. What is wrong. Is there no attraction, is she still not ready, what? Please help.

Thanks