Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Introductions

I thought I would post a couple question/threads to compare notes. I've lurked off and on and things seem a little quiet, but I would really like to visit with other pom owners. Before I do, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Laurleen. My dh and I have 2 poms. They are both Service dogs (SD) and my girl is also cross-trained as a therapy dog. We've owned 5 poms over the last 15+ years, losing 1 to anesthesia and 2 to medical problems/old age. Our current girls are:

My Secret (Kitsan Secret Intent), nicknamed Miss Mousie/Miss Mouthie/Mouse, a clear orange sable, pet quality (slightly cow-hocked) spayed, 3 yo, female. Trained for hearing alert and therapy dog work (visit hospitals,etc.)

and

My dh's Katy (Kitsan Katydid), nicknamed Katy-did-it/Katybug/bug-let, a red sable, pet quality (slightly crooked front teeth), spayed, 18 mth old, female. Trained for hearing alert.

Both our girls came from Kitsapom kennels in Redding CA.

We are interested in:

Training ideas (especially SD related) and have had great success with housetraining we would love to share, including potty training for traveling/flying/Big city-no grass visits.

BARF diets (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food), we have for over 2 years now and the results have been amazing.

Tricks and ideas for containment, transporting, car safety, travel safety, grooming, etc.

Pom kisses,

Laurleen

Re: Introductions

Laureenm I am so pleased that you have found my forum.I hope you enjoy meeting toher Pomeranian lovers here. Thank you for your informative posts.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I thought I would post a couple question/threads to compare notes. I've lurked off and on and things seem a little quiet, but I would really like to visit with other pom owners. Before I do, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Laurleen. My dh and I have 2 poms. They are both Service dogs (SD) and my girl is also cross-trained as a therapy dog. We've owned 5 poms over the last 15+ years, losing 1 to anesthesia and 2 to medical problems/old age. Our current girls are:

My Secret (Kitsan Secret Intent), nicknamed Miss Mousie/Miss Mouthie/Mouse, a clear orange sable, pet quality (slightly cow-hocked) spayed, 3 yo, female. Trained for hearing alert and therapy dog work (visit hospitals,etc.)

and

My dh's Katy (Kitsan Katydid), nicknamed Katy-did-it/Katybug/bug-let, a red sable, pet quality (slightly crooked front teeth), spayed, 18 mth old, female. Trained for hearing alert.

Both our girls came from Kitsapom kennels in Redding CA.

We are interested in:

Training ideas (especially SD related) and have had great success with housetraining we would love to share, including potty training for traveling/flying/Big city-no grass visits.

BARF diets (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food), we have for over 2 years now and the results have been amazing.

Tricks and ideas for containment, transporting, car safety, travel safety, grooming, etc.

Pom kisses,

Laurleen