Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Poms and hairballs

I would have take your Pomeranian to the vet and have him checked, but it may be hairballs and the hairball rememdy for cats works with Pomeranians as well. I have heard of baby poms dying from hairballs, so please have your Pomeranian checked by a vet. Good luck. Denise Leo, Dochlaggie Pomeranians.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi my little pomeranian seems to be coughing alot it seems like his trying coughing up hair balls, i suspect its hairballs because he does have alot of hair. His been doing this ever since he was 10 weeks old. is this normal for pomeranians?"

Re: Poms and hairballs

thanks for the help everyone. i will get my pomeranian checked with our vet a.s.a.p.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi my little pomeranian seems to be coughing alot it seems like his trying coughing up hair balls, i suspect its hairballs because he does have alot of hair. His been doing this ever since he was 10 weeks old. is this normal for pomeranians?"