Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help with adopted pom

Hello, I just adopted a pom from a lady who said she had him and another (not related) since they were puppies and now they are 3 years old. Pep'E La Pue, the male pom that I adopted is such a sweet little thing. However, this lady kept him outside all the time and I keep my pets indoors. Will this cause a problem in training? Also, I noticed that he has drainage from his eyes that stain the fur underneath the eye and next to the snout. How do I know if it's just tears or if it is conjunctivitis? Can a vet tell me exactly how old Pep'E really is? Are there certain questions I should ask a vet when I take Pep'E in for his first visit? This is my first dog, besides a mix pom I found a couple years ago who got out and was run over (I cried for days), so I am not sure what all needs to be done to make sure I am taking the proper care of him. Like, what type of dog food do they usually eat such as hard or moist or canned? Sorry I have asked so many question, I just want to do what is best for my little fella. you can email me at: suthrndlt2@cs.com