Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miniture Poms

Hi a was in a pet shop and i saw a few baby poms, the owner claimed that they were miniture poms. ive read previous post from this board claiming that there was no such thing as a miniture pom. So does mean that the puppys in the shop, were some kind of pom x breed? Btw they do seem to look abit different to my pom when it was a puppy

Re: Miniture Poms

Hi, I would be doubtful that they were pure bred if they don't resemble your pure bred pom. And no, there is no such thing as a miniature pom because they are all "miniature". There are poms that are below the AKC breed standards of 4-7 pounds. I guess you could refer to them as miniature.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi a was in a pet shop and i saw a few baby poms, the owner claimed that they were miniture poms. ive read previous post from this board claiming that there was no such thing as a miniture pom. So does mean that the puppys in the shop, were some kind of pom x breed? Btw they do seem to look abit different to my pom when it was a puppy

Re: Miniture Poms

There is no such thing as a minuater Pomeranian. The Pomeranian should be from 3lb to 7lb. Go to my website and have a look at the breed standard. Also never ever purhcase any sort of puppy froma pet shop. People should live for their dogs, NOT LIVE OFF THEM!!!!!!

Denise Leo, Dochlaggie Pomeranians

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: