Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im a good master

Hi, my name is Ray

My dogs name is Ruben. He is just a 1 years old but he has won 5 best shows in a row. Since i got him. Im gonna tell you how he won best show.

Ch.1
ON every Tuesday I would give him a small trim. Every day I would give him a short bath with some of the finest dog shampoo, too dry him up I would give him my own neat dry down. That seems to work all the time. I have a brief case with all of the perfect essentials for my pom. About once every two weeks I take Ruben two the groomer and vet. When he was a puppy i fed him my special puppy food. Half puppy chow for strength half eukaneba and half dog biscuits. I would tell you the rest but then it wouldn't be a secret. After i finish washing the dishes in the morning i would take him out for a short run to the park and then a walk back home. Then after that i would test Ruben's obedience skills. If he did good I would praise him. Stay tune for ch.2 the contest