Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Griefing over the death of my pom

I have had more than one special pet that has passed away. One of my more special ones was my cat Aslan. I did not immediately replace him with another cat, because nothing met up to him. I got my first Pom instead. She brings me so much joy and I know she is a gift. If you do decide to get another animal, don't look at her/him as a replacement, just another source of joy.
Lynn

Re: Griefing over the death of my pom

Dear Rani, I'm from Australia and have just read your message. So sorry here about your dear pom. I have a 14 year old pom called 'Marilyn' she is my love of life. She has brought me so much happiness throughout her years. She is still in good health. I know one day when I lose her my belief is I have given her a wonderful and very spoilt life possible and she has brought me joy every single day. I hope you fine another little friend to love soon.