​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Acharacle Start

Hello Darren, we now have 6 people wanting the boat. I and another of the party have tried contacting the boat without success as yet. He and I will try again this week if we hear anything we'll let you know. We would be grateful if you could do likewise if you hear anything.
Regards
Al

We are also planning on the boat from Dalilea. I did speak to the chap a month or so ago and he assured me it would not be a problem.
Dalilea farm is th place to ask. www.dalileafarm.co.uk
We anticipate being at Dalilea at approx 10.30 am on the 11th. Across to the pier just north of Ceanna Garbh.

Thanks Fred, did they say to just turn up?

No, give them a call the week before. Best plan is email them and I’m sure Izzy will respond very quickly.

I spoke with Izzy on the phone yesterday, she did mention that only 2 others had been in contact about the ferry.
It would appear from our conversation and the message board that there are about 10 of us needing the ferry.
From our conversation I think they have an issue with email to info@dalileafarm.co.uk going into a spam/junk folder, as I received a reply today.
Izzy confirmed we would need to give them a call the week before the challenge. The phone number is 01967 431253.

Thanks Darren, Sounds like lots of different messages around so we'll try and coordinate nearer the time. Regards Al