​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MLD Trailstar and two inner nests for sale

Trailstar in Silnylon grey colour. Fabulous tent which is renowned for standing up to whatever weather is thrown at it. Well known for the vast amount of space you get, a palace for one and comfortable for two. Used on approximately 14 nights in total so consequently very few signs of wear. Tent is seam sealed as instructed by MLD. Total weight = approx. 510g. Costs new, with shipping form the USA, $260 (£198).

I am also selling the Bearpaw Pyranet one man and Oookworks 2 man inner with the Trailstar. A complete set up for solo and two person camping.

Check out the Bearpaw inner net here - http://bearpawwd.com/net_tents/pyranet_1.php
This is a custom made inner which has a black 1.25oz floor, Cuben fibre side walls and an inverted T-Zip. With shipping this cost $359 (appprox. £274) new. Note I have added yellow tie outs to support the net from sagging. Weight = 379g. I have only used this on two trips (2 nights each). Please be aware that this is a custom made inner and the dimensions are smaller than those quoted in the Bearpaw website. Actual dimensions, clockwise from front door = 234cm (front), 87cm, 158cm, 152cm.

This very 2Oookworks inner is on the Oookworks website, see it here http://oookworks.com/
Sean used my pictures of the Trailstar and inner on his website.
The inner itself has a 30D Silnylon floor and Cuben fibre side walls and an inverted T-zip, costs new £280. Total weight = 600g. Used on just 7 nights in total.

To buy all these items new would cost you £752 and that doesn't include the customs charges when importing form the USA.

Pleases note these items do not come with tent pegs.

I am willing to consider selling items individually, please e-mail me and sensible offers please these items are almost new.

Costs for all three items = £500 ONO - sensible offers please.
I can e-mail lots of pictures, just get in touch.