Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tt time!!

off to the i-o-m for the tt!! anyone going?

Town: ashton

Re: tt time!!

No Thanks I can listen to a version of it from here.

Are we speaking in codes? Maybe you need to speak English if you want some kind of discussion.

Chris is of to the Isle of Man for the TT races but Andreda doesn't need to go because he can listen to the 3 sisters race track all day instead.

Am I right?

Town: Stubshaw Cross

correct ian, im going after work tomorrow, cant wait!!! not been since i was a kid! this time tomorrow will be sat in the creg ny baa with a nice pint of the black stuff watching the bikes fly past.
just watching it on itv4 i cant wait!!!!

i am home now after the best time of my short but sweet life, tt was better than i remember, then a week in scotland on the bike in sun!!! i felt so sorry for the people in the tin cans when it was warm and this traffic thing was stoping them from going anywhere haha. If you have never been to the tt then go, even if you dont have a bike or like them, just go!! its a great time! nurburgring next few months!!